- Singing Lessons- The Fairy Godmother Syndrome
- An in depth discussion of singing lessons and the students who take them, including practice, motivation, attitudes, and conquering fear
- Singing- Make The Song Your Own
- Great artists don't give a rubber stamp, duplicate expression of a song when they cover it. They bring their personality and power of interpretation to the recording.
- Singing- Your Dream vs. Your Self-Talk
- The biggest enemy to your dream of singing is not any limitation in your physiology, but how you hold your beliefs and dwell on them in your mind during your self-talk.
- Singing Lessons- A Focus on Body awareness
- Since the instrument that singers play is their own bodies, this article deals with increasing conscious awareness of those things in your body that contribute to good singing.
- Singing Lessons- Lead Singing vs. Background Singing
- The skills and control required for lead singing compared to background singing are vastly different. Be certain that you are working to master all the different techniques.